Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year 2009

Another 4 hours for 2009 to come to an end. What an year it was from me...there were regular change of events...fun and frolic...love and hatred...sorrow and happiness..

Beginning 4 days of the year were too good at Goa-Mumbai..with the friends of a lifetime..."Jane Kyun Dil Chahta Hai"...This continued with all those trips to Urban Pind, pizzas at GK-I, house hunt...Then came a shift to K-XX at Lajpat Nagar...Those cooking together..eating together and drinking together....the best part of my life...

Then came the biggest shock to my professional life...Raju declaring his 700 crore rupees fraud in Satyam..this left all of us to trouble...everyone started looking for a new job for me.. though i knew going back to Chennai was an option but i didnt want to leave my friends...nor did they want to leave me...Interview at CyberMedia...at Crimsonlogic..for desk editor and sales..all new fields..then came DUPONT...amazing 7 rounds of selection....I got my offer...but how is it possible that confusion doesnt confront me before anything...

I also got through NMIMS, a premier institute in Mumbai..I thought and then decided to join DuPont and did that on the fool's day..

Except Jaipur there was no other trip this year...My life since then has come to a standstill...I'm improving on my credit status...Prefessional life is simple...

My personal life changed in September when my parents shifted to Delhi...and since then its just Work and Home...that's it...

2009 has been a satisfactory year for me...and today at the last day after watching 3 idiots I felt I am idiot too..that iwas running after things which I had no interest in...My interest lies in my writing...so I had started it all over gain..and I would like to maintain it soon...

Some Famous Buzz Words of 2009 which has effected my life either positively or negatively are: Ramalinga Raju, DuPont, Yoginder, Rajan, Ankur, Deepti, Ravindra, Documentum, Mom, Table Tennis, Past Life Regression, IAS etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment