Whats the problem, I am not sure;
Whenever any one talks to me, the sarcasm is pure.
Why am I, a material of laughter?
It just results, in my mind's slaughter.
People whom I think are my friends,
I gnoring me has become their latest trend.
Tell me if you do not want to be with me,
Why the hell, sadness on my face you want to see.
Care is the word for you and your closed ones,
But for me sarcasm is in tonnes.
I am not sure if I am over reacting or what,
But what to do when in weird situations I am always caught.
I cannot think my life without you,
Why cannot for me, my friend ever be true.
Now it's time for me to go back to my solitude,
And thanks to you for such an excellent gratitude.
.......... to all those who ignore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment