Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our Space

Mixed Feelings is the order of the day. General assumption would be to associte love with happiness and hate with sorrow but I have encountered something different. Encountered!!! Yes, I encounter love and sorrow nearly everyday. It sounds weird, doesn't it?

I have recently shifted from Chennai to Delhi and was happy to be close to home amongst friends. The life began with lot of exciting get togethers and parties....but amongst all this I forgot there had to be some hidden sorrow, tears, unhappiness around:(

I chose to stay with friends to convert daily 2 hours meetings into being everytime together, but I didn't realize I was converting MY SPACE into 'OUR SPACE'. Not only I infact all of us missed on this and now we are lack of personal space, personal emotions, personal likings and dislikings. We still party everyday, but the happiness of love amongst us is so short lived that it is followed by a longer sadness of doing things which one doesnt want to do, interpreting words of others which sometimes hurt you etc. This is not because the love is missing, it is beacuse we are sharing the space. I have nothing against this, but its true that not every1 can accept sadness and sorrow in the best of spirits. There is a possibility when a person doesnt like to share his/her feelings into OUR Space, there can be times when a person wishes to be sad but has to be happy in this space or viceversa, there is a possibilty of people in this space missing on family, career and counterparts...but its we who have decided on promoting MY space to OUR space, so theres no question of complaining.....

Little beyond ones imagination but this is OUR Space, which is confusing, exciting, full of love and sorrow, tears and joys, parties and boredem etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment