Monday, April 6, 2009

It hits hard from within,
When I am all to myself.
It hits even harder,
In the midst of ourselves.

I thought I was lucky, to have you all around;
but forgot to ask if you were ready to be bound.
Weather is bd and storm is blowing thongs away,
Mistrust and distress are all the times here to stay.

Everytime we feel we are gonna go places,
the feeling of jealousy and discomfort in my heart, leaves traces.
It had happened earlier and its happening now,
When I ask myself what, when and how?

What was destined to get us back here,
It seems the lord above hasnt learned from his mistakes all these years.
He knows, staying with friends raises my expectations,
But feels so ignored that I can still confirm with conviction.

O, lord please do not play the game called friends with me,
The pain within, more often on my face is seen.
My luck does not work in this lovable game,
And I end up falling in a melancholy confused drain.


............Yuwaan

No comments:

Post a Comment