Sunday, April 12, 2009

Its the company that matters

Hahahha!!! Seeing my last blog you must be thinking this would be another post on my new company. But actually its not.
This weekend was a long weekend, so I accompanied few friends to Jaipur. I had been their earlier on a school excursion but the complete trip was quite diffferent.
The last time I was their I was amongst a crowd of friends but was actually alone sobing of being in solitude. Their were many happy faces around me but my face had a big depressing gloominess. Seeing every others enjoying pinched me harder everytime I felt that misisng in my life. Thoughout the trip I was thinking of getting back home asap.
This time the veniue was same, but I was amongst a few best pals of my life. I was very excited and had a cheerful smile throughout. I was happy to see happier faces around and enjoyed what i had badly missed last time. I never thought that the same place could be so much fun for me. I wanted to spend every moment and even felt the shortage of time.
Truly, it is teh company you are with that matters the most and not the place. Not only you have great time with them but you ooze out cnfidence, excitement and self motivation for you to remain happy for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment