Its been a week at my new workplace. From an IT company I have moved to a manufacturing domain, though my work reamins a little similar but on a different gear. Earlier I used to be a part of a service provider working as per customer needs, now I am a customer to such service providers and get work done. You feel really good when there is a change in your daily routine, the monotonous schedule gets a break.
The last few months of my older company had passed under humiliation and embarrasment for the deeds of our employer, who struck the world with one of the biggest financial frauds ever for which my older company was termed as India's Enron. The customers had started exiting there and the whole day used to go in playing spider or minesweeper.
Thank God with the change in the company, I am back to work. Since day one, I have work here. I am feeling so good. Its definitely a good change if I am right.
Culture wise, it looks great. You have your own working freedom and flexibility. Innovation is embraced whole heartedly and you can have your own way of defining process.
Overall, so far so good....lets see how my new journey goes on.
.........Yuwaan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment