Saturday, February 20, 2010

Meri Zindagi!!!

Its an old shattered bus,
From Gurgaon to Delhi.
After an hour of wait,
This is what i get....
What a pain to travel 4 hours a day,
Still there is so much at work for others to say...
Work, work and work is what i have in mind,
Sir please get me a cab and be a little kind...
Busy brain and a long journey to think,
What should I do with my life about to sink...
I really dont know, am I doing the right thing,
With buses and autos, making my life to sing...
O Lord, why cant I work from home daily,
With that idea, am I not being very carey...
Not a hope left, no more energy,
The journey by bus has stuck to me like an allergy...
Please sir come and rescue me,
If a smile, on my face, you would like to see....

1 comment:

  1. u r quite a poet. this poem resembles the story of all those who struggled in Delhi :-) good job!

    ReplyDelete